Cold brew is one of the hottest trends in the coffee world. It’s brewed with cold water, which gives it a sweeter and rounder taste. If you want to try making your own, it couldn’t be simpler.
What you will need:
Course ground coffee
How to make your favorit cold brew in five simple steps:
- Measure 65g of coarsely ground coffee.
- Stir into a litre of cold water.
- Put a lid on and place in the fridge for 14-18 hours.
- Filter the coffee.
- Serve cold, preferably with plenty of ice.
- You can also mix it with milk if you prefer.