Master the art.
We love the simplicity of the AeroPress. No fancy kit, no need to plug it in – just press and gå! It’s the ideal accompaniment to freshly ground beans if you want to make a barista-level coffee at home.
What you’ll need:
AeroPress filter paper
Steps to becoming a mästare:
- Place a fresh filter paper into the AeroPress cap and secure the cap to the body. Position the press over your cup with the cap facing down into the cup.
- Pour some hot water through your AeroPress and then discard it (this step will heat everything up nicely and rinse the filter paper).
- Put your ground coffee into the AeroPress and then saturate with water – we recommend using 15g of Löfbergs coffee for every 150ml of water – then stir quickly a few times. If you’re grinding your coffee at home, we recommend a medium to fine grind size (comparative to caster sugar)
- Insert the plunger into the AeroPress body, then pull it up slightly to create a vacuum. After leaving the coffee to steep for 90 seconds, plunge the AeroPress. You may need to apply quite a lot of pressure, so make sure your cup doesn’t slip from under you!
- Enjoy your coffee strong and black, or top up with extra hot water and your choice of milk to taste.