Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Löfbergs UK ’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is The Office Cafe Company Limited (Trading as Redcup Coffee /Löfbergs UK), 69-71 East Street, Epsom, Surrey, KT17 1BP. Our company registration number is 04187920. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY
All prices in the shop are inclusive of VAT / English sales tax (20% machines and accessories or 0% capsules). Exception is delivery outside the European Union, which is tax-free. If VAT rates change, Löfbergs UK reserves the right to alter prices accordingly.
You can pay by credit card. If you pay with a credit card, you must specify your own card number, the expiry date of the card (year and month), and the cvv/cvc code. Please note that your account will be debited at the time of purchase.
Fraud and fraudulent orders will be reported to the police. We reserve the right for any typographical error, which also includes incorrectly priced goods.
We accept payments by credit card, you must specify your own card number, the expiry date of the card (year and month), and the cvv/cvc code. Please note that your account will be debited at the time of purchase.
Your order can be delivered as a letter, post package or as a pallet, depending on the size. ‘APC Overnight’ will deliver the goods to your door. You will receive an email confirmation to state your parcel has been shipped- this email will also help you to track your parcel.
When your order has been processed and shipped you will receive notice via the email address you have filled in on your order (this will take place the day before your products arrive with you). Your goods can take from 3-10 working days to be delivered to your door. Your order does not leave our warehouse until it is complete, unless otherwise agreed upon.
We always try to deliver as soon as possible and if the product/s you have ordered are in stock, delivery can happen within 2-10 working days. If however, the product/s are not in stock, the delivery can take up to 10-15 working days. Further delays can happen if the product is also out of stock at the supplier. If this is the case, we will do our best to notify you of the delay.
Your order does not leave our warehouse until it is complete. If one or more of the ordered products are not in stock the other products will not be shipped until the order is complete.
Our Eshop will not allow you to add the item to your cart is it is out of stock.
You are welcome to contact our order department if you have any wishes regarding mode of delivery, or if you would like to change or cancel your order. If goods have not yet been dispatched, it is possible to add items to your order – if you would like to do this, contact us by email
The appliances are of excellent quality and construction. However, if any defects in materials or work-manship do appear during the relevant Guarantee period we will, at our discretion, either repair or replace the defective parts free of charge, subject to the terms and conditions of our Guarantee shown below. This Guarantee covers both parts and labour. Carriage is not included.
If the machine is faulty with a technical error, then we will fix the machine and send it back to you free of charge.
If the machine has suffered an operational error (such as an air lock, machine in need of a descale and so on) you will be charged for delivery of the machine. (£25 inc VAT UK / £49 inc VAT Ireland)
Your Guarantee period is as follows:
1 year on parts, this Guarantee provides benefits which are additional to, and do not affect, your statutory rights. This guarantee does not cover the cost of returning the product to the dealer from whom it was purchased or to Dualit/Caffitaly. This Guarantee applies only to products sold and located in mainland Great Britain. It does not cover liability in respect of or replacement of plugs, cables or fuses and also does not cover defects due to:
- Failure to use or maintain product in accordance with Dualit’s/Caffitaly’s instructions.
- The product being connected to an unsuitable electricity supply.
- Accidental damage to or abuse or misuse of the product.
- The product has not been modified except by Dualit/Caffitaly or approved agent.
- Dismantling of or interference with the product.
- Theft or attempted theft of the product.
Before returning any product under this Guarantee, please check that:
- You have followed the product instructions correctly.
- Your mains electricity supply is functional.
- The defect is not due to a blown fuse.
If you wish to claim under this Guarantee you should:
- Send the product, postage or carriage paid, to the Löfbergs UK warehouse;Unit 19 Park Royal Metro CentreBritannia Way
- Ensure that the product is clean and packed carefully (preferably in its original carton).
- Enclose details of your name, address and telephone number and when and where the product was purchased, together with proof of purchase (e.g. a till receipt).
- Give exact details of the nature of the defect.
This Guarantee does not cover any other claims whatsoever, including, without limitation, any liability for incidental, indirect or consequential damage, nor does it cover any claims for conversion or modification or for the costs of repair carried out by any third party without the prior consent of Dualit/Caffitaly. If replacement parts are fitted to the product this will not extend the period of the Guarantee.
For further advice contact us by mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If your product breaks or stops working, we suggest you try our FAQs, our support page guides or our YOUTUBE videos first to see whether the problem can be easily resolved. If it is still not working and within its warranty, you should in the first instance return it to the retailer from which it was purchased. You can return the product to us for repair or replacement, provided you enclose your proof of purchase.
If your product is outside its warranty, Dualit/Caffitaly can still repair it for you – depending on the product and the problem– we will then contact Dualit/Caffitaly, who then will contact us within 7-10 days to advise on the cost. They will not proceed with any work until we have received your permission and payment.
Before you send any item to us, we suggest that you contact our Customer Service at email@example.com to discuss the nature of the fault. If you then decide to send it to us for repair, please ensure the product is carefully protected and packaged (Löfbergs UK will not pay to package the item(s), all items being shipped back need to be boxed correctly or the courier can refuse collection) and accompanied by a brief description of the problem, your contact details, a return address and a copy of your proof of purchase (NB: proof of purchase is only required for in warranty repairs).
Address your parcel to the following address:
Löfbergs UK, Repairs, Unit 19 Park Royal, Metro Centre, Britannia Way, London NW10 7PA.
If for any reason you are not satisfied and require a refund, email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your reasons. Once agreed simply return your purchase in its original packaging together with the receipt within 14 days of your purchase to:
Unit 19 Park Royal Metro Centre
We are unfortunately not able to exchange one product for another. In that case we must ask you to return the unwanted product within 14 days and place a new order online.
The return process takes about 14 days from the day we receive the returned product in our warehouse. If you have paid by credit card, the money will be credited to the same credit card from which you purchased the product. If you paid by other means you will receive the refund in a form of a cheque.
Unless otherwise specified, a freight/delivery charge is added to every order. The freight charge is clearly shown in the checkout before you place your order. Delivery charges will be calculated based on the items you add to your shopping cart.
For packages which have not been collected, Löfbergs UK reserves the right to charge you for the costs equivalent to double the freight charge (e.g. £19.90 for a freight charge of £9.95).
CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY
Löfbergs UK processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Löfbergs UK customer activities (this refers to all routines regarding customer services, counseling, sales, registration, notification, payment, debt collection, complains and other such services that relate to the sale of goods/services);
- Löfbergs UK s’ marketing activities (this refers to all measures that concern marketing of goods/services that Löfbergs UK sells/mediates, including distribution of marketing materials).
- Löfbergs UK does not keep your personal data for a longer period of time than necessary with regard to the purposes of the data processing.
- Your personal data will only be processed by Löfbergs UK, companies within the Löfbergs UK company group and companies that Löfbergs UK collaborates with.
- You decide for yourself if you want to supply your personal data to Löfbergs UK and allow these data to be processed by Löfbergs UK. However, if you choose not to consent, Löfbergs UK may not be able to receive, process and execute your order. Similarly, Löfbergs UK may not be able to fulfill its obligations towards you if you revoke your consent to the data processing.
- By supplying your personal data and submitting your order to Löfbergs UK you also consent to let Löfbergs UK process your personal data.
Your card number, personal ID number and payment amount are submitted to WorldPay. WorldPay does not have permission to forward this information elsewhere, apart from to the card company for authorisation of the amount. WorldPay uses the latest security technology, and works together with banks and financial authorities to ensure quality and security. All information is encrypted with 128-bit SSL-encryption.
We cannot guarantee that the colours shown on the website will exactly reproduce the real colours of the item offered. The reproduction of colours depends on the settings in your computer.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file which is stored on your computer by the website you visit. Cookies are used by most websites to give you access to various functions. The information in the cookie can be used to follow a user’s surfing history.
There are two types of cookies. The first saves a file on your computer long-term. This type is used, for example, for functions showing new developments since the user’s last visit to the website concerned. The other type of cookies is known as session cookies. Our shop website only uses session cookies. This means that, during the time you are visiting us and surfing our site, a cookie is temporarily stored in your computer’s memory in order, for example, to control the appearance of menus, and ensure that the correct information is displayed for you. Session cookies are not stored on your computer, but disappear when you close your browser.
How can you avoid cookies?
You can switch cookies off in your browser, but this may mean that you cannot use certain websites. You can find out exactly how to do this by reading the documentation/help files for your browser.
Our website may contain links to other websites which are not under our control. We disclaim all responsibility for the integrity and content of these websites, and provide these links solely in order to make it easier for our users to find more information within specific areas.
In the shop, we protect your information with encryption. SSL stands for Secure Sockets Layer, and is a function encrypting all information which is sent between buyer and seller
If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact Löfbergs UK customer service:
Telephone: 0800 157 7358