The Hipster Brewer takes Filter Coffee to the Next Level
Imagine a coffee brewer which is built to perfection. One intelligent machine that incorporates the full science of coffee-making.
Classified by baristas and coffee lovers all over the world as a top-tier brewer, the Hipster is unlike any other in the market.
Designed and developed in Sweden by 3Temp – and under our sole distribution here in the UK – the Hipster is a game changer in that it lets you control blooming, temperatures in 3 phases, and water distribution for each recipe.
The Hipster’s accuracy and precision with these critical recipe parameters ensures that you receive the same great taste experience – time and time again.
- The Hipster fits anywhere, allowing you to serve quality coffee whether from a restaurant, hotel, coffee shop or even at the office.
- It allows for 3 Brew phases, 3 Brew modes and 3 different design concepts
- You can brew the volume that suits you – just select your desired volume, charge the filter basket & the Hipster will take care of the rest.
- In comparison to the majority of other brewers on the market, the Hipster uses a freshwater system, and therefore has no boiler – meaning no hot water standing anywhere!
- The Hipster makes a very small impact on the environment – as it only consumes 7 watts when not brewing!
For coffee shops, keeping the downtime to an absolute minimum is crucial. That’s where the Hipster’s remote-system is a real game-changer. It allows you to:
- Connect to the machines and update software
- Create, adjust and store recipes – AND print the recipes in QR-code
- Move the machines to different addresses
- Receive statistics and error messages
- Replace parts before they break and slow down onsite service
- Look up historical data for trouble shooting
- Build your own brew process using the 3Temp Macro Programming Language
With the Hipster Brewer, you can enjoy the future of coffee – today.
If you would like more information or a demo from one of our sales team, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Please contact email@example.com